TDR Support Access enables WatchGuard Support to connect to your TDR account and view your dashboard in a read-only mode. When Support Access is enabled, Support can perform preliminary checks to troubleshoot your issue. Support cannot make changes to your account or dashboard. Support will contact you to resolve your issue.
The Username and Secret code are randomly generated. Each time you enable Support Access they are regenerated and expire on the specified date.
Enable Support Access
After you have enabled Support Access, copy and paste the Username, Secret code, and Expiration date into your support case.
To enable Support Access:
- Log In to the TDR Web UI as an Administrator or Analyst.
- Select Settings > Support Access.
The Support Access page appears.
- Select the Enable Support Access check box.
The information required for support to securely access your account appears.
- To generate a new secret code, click .
A new secret code appears.
- To change the default expiration date for access, click , select a date, then click Apply. Default expiration is one week from the current date.
- Click Save.
The Support Access Settings - Save Changes dialog box appears.
- Verify the changes are correct and click Save.
The Support Access page appears with the information required by Support.
- Click Copy to Clipboard and paste the information in your support case.
Disable Support Access
To disable Support Access before the expiration date, clear the Enable Support Access check box and click Save.
If you clear the Enable Support Access check box but do not click Save, the change will not be saved. Support Access continues to be available until the expiration date.