Configure Your Firebox for TDR
To detect indicators of threats on your network, the Threat Detection and Response subscription service collects and analyzes forensic data from the Firebox and from hosts on your network. For more information, see About TDR.
Before your can configure TDR on your Firebox, your Firebox must:
- Be a Firebox or XTMv model (other XTM models do not support TDR)
Run Fireware v11.12 or higher
- Have the Total Security Suite or Threat Detection and Response subscription enabled in the feature key
To set up TDR on your Firebox:
- Enable TDR on Your Firebox.
- Configure a Firewall Policy for TDR Traffic.
- Configure Proxy Policies for TDR.