About TDR Account Regions
WatchGuard hosts TDR servers in these regions:
- Americas (Oregon)
- Europe (Frankfurt)
- Asia Pacific
You select the account region the first time you activate a TDR subscription for a Firebox on the WatchGuard Portal. Host Sensors and Fireboxes send data to your TDR account in the region you selected.
FQDNs for Connections to TDR
It is important that the Firebox, Host Sensors, and AD Helper can connect to the required FQDNs for your account region.
|Connection Type||Americas FQDN||Europe FQDN||Asia Pacific FQDN|
|Host Sensor connections to TDR||tdr-hsc-na.watchguard.com||tdr-hsc-eu.watchguard.com||tdr-hsc-ap.watchguard.com|
|Host Sensor file uploads for sandbox analysis by APT Blocker||tdr-frontline-na.watchguard.com||tdr-frontline-eu.watchguard.com||tdr-frontline-ap.watchguard.com|
|AD Helper connections to TDR||tdr-adhh-na.watchguard.com||tdr-adhh-eu.watchguard.com||tdr-adhh-ap.watchguard.com|
|Firebox connections to TDR||tdr-fbla-na.watchguard.com||tdr-fbla-eu.watchguard.com||tdr-fbla-ap.watchguard.com|
See your TDR Account Region
To determine your TDR account region you can look at the Controller Address for the Host Sensor.
To view your TDR account region:
- Log In to TDR.
- Select Monitor > Threat Detection.
- In the Devices / Users section, select Hosts.
The Hosts page opens.
- Click Download Host Sensor.
The Host Sensor Download dialog box opens.
- To see the FQDN that the Host Sensor uses for connections to TDR, look at the Controller Address.
- For a TDR account hosted in the Americas region, the Controller Address is: tdr-hsc-na.watchguard.com:443
- For a TDR account hosted in the Europe region, the Controller Address is: tdr-hsc-eu.watchguard.com:443
- For a TDR account hosted in the Asia Pacific region, the Controller Address is: tdr-hsc-ap.watchguard.com:443
For more information about the Host Sensor Configuration page, see TDR Host Sensor Manual Installation.