You can generate a new on-demand report of any of the predefined reports. For more information about predefined reports, see Predefined Reports List.
- From the REPORT MANAGER section of the left navigation menu, select Devices.
The Devices page appears.
- In the Devices list, select a device.
The Available Reports page appears for the device you selected, with the Dashboard tab selected.
- At the top right of the page, select On-Demand.
The On-Demand Reports page for the selected device appears.
- Move your cursor to the Start text box to select the start date and time for the report.
The date and time selection calendar appears.
- Select a month and day from the calendar. Slide the time selectors to specify the hour and minute.
Or, click Now to select the current date and time.
- Click Done.
The selected date and time appears in the Start text box.
- Move your cursor to the End text box and select the end date and time for the report. Click Done.
- From the Select a report type drop-down list, select the type of report to generate.
- Click Run Report.
The selected report is generated.
It can take a few moments to generate your report. The longer the time range for your report, the longer it can take to generate your report.