A Custom Time Range report is a report schedule that you add to your Report Server to generate specific reports on a recurrent schedule for a custom time span. Custom Time Range reports are grouped on the Custom Time Range page by the day they were generated. You can expand a date to see all the Custom Time Range reports that were generated on that day. Only dates on which Custom Time Range reports were generated appear on the Custom Time Range page.
For more information about how to create a Custom Time Range report schedule, see Configure Report Generation Settings.
To see a Custom Time Range report:
- From the REPORT MANAGER section of the left navigation menu, select Devices.
The Devices page appears.
- In the Devices list, select a device.
The Available Reports page appears for the device you selected, with the Dashboard tab selected.
- At the top right of the page, select Custom Time Range.
The Custom Time Range Reports page for the selected device appears.
- Expand a date to see all the Custom Time Range reports that were generated on that date.
The generated reports appear, grouped by type.
- To see a report, select the report name.
The selected report appears.
If you select to look at a report with client data, you can click the client data details to go to the Per Client Report for that client. For more information about Per Client Reports, see Generate Per Client Reports.