To use Traffic Management with a managed BOVPN tunnel, you must create a VPN firewall policy template and apply that template to the managed BOVPN tunnel. You cannot edit the default Any policy for managed BOVPN tunnels.
You can use Traffic Management in a VPN firewall policy template to set different bandwidth limits for managed BOVPN tunnels that use different policy templates. The marking action you select is applied to all traffic that uses the policy template.
From WatchGuard System Manager:
- Connect to a Management Server.
- Select the Device Management tab.
- Expand Managed VPNs and expand VPN Firewall Policy Templates.
- Select a VPN firewall policy template in the tree to edit it, or Add VPN Firewall Policy Templates.
- In the Settings section, click Configure.
The VPN Firewall Policy Template dialog box appears.
- Select the Traffic Management tab.
- Select the Specify Custom Traffic Management Action check box.
- From the Maximum Bandwidth drop-down list, select the maximum bandwidth to use in the custom Traffic Management Action.
- Click OK.