From Firebox System Manager, you can synchronize the time on the Firebox with the system time on your management computer.
- Select Tools > Synchronize Time.
If you are logged in to the device as a Device Monitor user, the Synchronize Firebox Time dialog box appears. If you are logged in as a Device Administrator, the time is synchronized
- In the User Name text box, type the name of a user account with Device Administrator credentials.
- In the Passphrase text box, type the passphrase for the user.
- From the Authentication Server drop-down list, select the authentication for the user account you specified.
- If you select an Active Directory authentication server, in the Domain text box, type the domain for the user account you specified.
- Click OK.
A message that the device time is now synchronized with the management computer appears.