With WatchGuard Firebox System Manager (FSM) you can monitor in real-time all of the components of your Firebox and the work it does.
To monitor your Firebox, you must first Start Firebox System Manager.
From FSM, you can see:
- Basic Device and Network Status (Front Panel)
- Device Log Messages (Traffic Monitor)
- Visual Display of Bandwidth Usage (Bandwidth Meter)
- Visual Display of Policy Usage (Service Watch)
- Traffic and Performance Statistics (Status Report)
- Authenticated Users (Authentication List)
- Manage the Blocked Sites List (Blocked Sites)
- Subscription Services Statistics (Subscription Services)
- Access Points and Wireless Clients (Gateway Wireless Controller)
- SD-WAN Monitoring, Status, and Manual Failback (Firebox System Manager)
- Traffic Management Statistics (Traffic Management)
- Firebox Cloud Information (VM Information)
- Review User Quotas
You can use Firebox System Manager to:
- Manage Device Certificates (WSM)
- See and Synchronize Feature Keys
- Hide Expired Service Warnings
- Synchronize the System Time
- Clear the ARP Cache
- Clear Alarms
- Rekey BOVPN Tunnels
- Calculate the Fireware Checksum
- Backup and Restore to a USB Drive
- Control FireCluster
- Reboot or Shut Down Your Device
- Update the Wireless Region for a Wireless Device
You can also launch these tools from Firebox System Manager:
- Policy Manager is a tool that you can use to make, change, and save configuration files to your Fireboxes.
For more information, see About Policy Manager.
- HostWatch is a graphical user interface that shows the connections between different Firebox interfaces.
For more information, see About HostWatch.
- Performance Console is a utility that you use to make graphs which show how different parts of the Firebox perform.
For more information, see About the Performance Console.
- Communication log keeps messages about connections between the Firebox and Firebox System Manager.
For more information, see Communication Log.