From the Dimension Server Management Configuration pages, you can specify the number of device configuration files, and the maximum amount of storage (in MB), that Dimension saves for each Firebox or FireCluster managed by Dimension. For a FireCluster, Dimension only keeps a single configuration file for the FireCluster; individual configuration files are not stored for each cluster member.
To configure the Managed Device settings for your Dimension server:
- Select > Administration > Administration > Server Management.
The Server Management pages open with the Status tab selected.
- Select the Configuration tab.
The Configuration pages open with the General tab selected.
- Select the Command tab.
The Managed Device Settings page opens.
- To unlock the configuration so you can make changes, click .
For more information about how to unlock and lock the Dimension configuration, see Lock and Unlock the Dimension Configuration.
- In the Maximum Revisions text box, type or select the maximum number of device configuration files that Dimension saves for each managed Firebox or FireCluster.
- In the Maximum Storage text box, type or select the maximum amount of storage in MB that Dimension allows for device configuration files from each managed Firebox or FireCluster.
- Click Save.