You can sort, delete, and edit scheduled reports from the Scheduled Reports section on the Status page.
Sort Scheduled Reports
To sort your scheduled reports, select Scheduled reports and click .
You can sort reports by creation date, name, and arrange them in ascending or descending order.
Delete a Scheduled Report
To delete a scheduled report:
- Next to the report you want to delete, click .
A message appears.
- Click Delete.
Edit a Scheduled Report
To edit a scheduled report:
- Select the report.
The Edit Scheduled Report dialog box opens.
- Edit the report Name and timing.
- To send the report automatically, enable the Send Automatically toggle.
- To select a different Report Type, click the existing report type.
The Add Scheduled Report dialog box opens.
- Select the report you want to send.
- If available, select a Summary Report or Full Report.
- Edit the details of the email message.
- Click Add.
- Select the Dates for the report.
- Select the Computers you want to prepare the report on.
- Select the Content you want to prepare the report on.
- Click Save.