Security settings enable you to protect corporate assets against threats of different types.
Settings vary for WatchGuard Advanced EPDR, EPDR, EDR, EDR Core, and EPP. Throughout this documentation, WatchGuard Endpoint Security refers generally to all products. If you do not have a setting in the Endpoint Security management UI, it is not supported by your product.
From the Security section, you can create settings profiles for these security areas:
- Configure Workstations and Servers Security Settings
- Configure Indicators of Attack Settings
- Configure Risks Settings
- Configure Program Blocking Security Settings (Windows Computers)
- Configure Authorized Software Settings (Windows Computers)
- Configure Mobile Device Security Settings
- Configure Vulnerability Assessment Settings
You cannot edit default settings. Copy the default settings and make changes as required. Not all features are available for all supported platforms. This table provides a summary of the features in WatchGuard Endpoint Security that are available for each supported platform.
|Network Attack Protection|
|Firewall and Intrusion Detection System (IDS)|