Use the Settings page to configure security, productivity, and connectivity parameters for the computers and devices you manage.
To open the Settings page, from the top navigation bar, select Settings.
After you create a group and assign computers and devices to the group, you configure security settings and assign them to the group. The final step is to deploy the security settings to the computers and devices in the group.
For information on how to create a group, see Manage Groups.
The Settings page has two panes. The left pane groups security settings by type, and the right pane displays the available security settings profiles and profile details. For more information on security settings profiles, see Manage Settings Profiles.
To quickly find a settings profile, enter the name or partial name in the Search bar on the Settings page.
In the left pane, two sections organize different types of security settings: General and Security. Select a security settings type to see available security settings profiles in the right pane.
Settings vary for WatchGuard EPDR, WatchGuard EDR, and WatchGuard EPP. Throughout this documentation, WatchGuard Endpoint Security refers generally to all three products. If you do not see a setting in the web UI, it is not supported by your product.
For information on the General settings, see these topics:
- Activity Logs
- Configure Per-Computer Settings
- Configure Network Settings
- Configure Network Services
- Configure VDI Environments
- Configure Email Alerts
For information on the Security settings, see these topics:
- Workstation and Server Security Settings
- Configure Indicators of Attack Settings
- Configure Program Blocking Security Settings (Windows computers)
- Configure Authorized Software Settings (Windows computers)
- Configure Mobile Device Security Settings
- Configure Patch Management Security Settings