When anti-theft is enabled, you can remove all of the data from an Android device remotely. This option deletes all device contents and applications and returns the device to factory settings.
For information on anti-theft, see Configure Anti-Theft Settings for Android Devices.
To remove data from an Android device:
- From the top navigation bar, select Computers.
- From the left pane, select My Organization.
- Select the Android group.
- From the list of Android devices, select the device you want to wipe.
- Below the map, click Wipe Data.
The Wipe Data confirmation dialog box opens.
- Click Wipe Data.
All data on the device is removed and you lose contact with the device.