Add an HTTPS Policy for Access Point Web UI Connections
If the connection from your management computer to your AP device is routed through your Firebox, to allow your management computer to log in to the WatchGuard Access Point web UI, you might have to add an HTTPS packet filter policy to your Firebox configuration.
To allow connections to the AP device on a VLAN from any trusted network:
- Add an HTTPS packet filter policy.
- In the From list, add the alias Any-Trusted.
To allow connections to the Access Point web UI from only a specific network interface, add that interface name to the From list.
- In the To list, add the interface where your AP device is connected. This could be a physical interface or a VLAN interface.
- If you do not use VLAN tagging, add the Firebox interface that your AP device connects to.
- If you use VLAN tagging, add the untagged VLAN you configured for management connections to your AP devices.
The configured HTTPS policy in Fireware Web UI
The configured HTTPS policy in Policy Manager