When Mobile Security is enabled on your Firebox, from the Dashboard > Mobile Security page, you can monitor the mobile devices that are connected to your network. You can see a list of connected mobile devices, see detailed information for each device, and see group information for each device. You can also view connections for the mobile device in FireWatch and see traffic from the mobile device in Traffic Monitor.
For information about how to enable and configure Mobile Security on your Firebox, see About Mobile Security.
For each connected mobile device, the Mobile Security page includes:
- Status — The connection status of the mobile device
- Device — The friendly name of the mobile device
- User Name — The user name of the connected user (a name only appears if the user has authenticated to the Firebox)
- Compliance — The current compliance status:
- Unknown — A compliance check has not been completed for this mobile device
- Compliant — The compliance check has completed and the mobile device is has passed the requirements
- Not Compliant — The compliance check has completed and the mobile device failed the requirements
- IP Address — The IP address of the mobile device
- Device Type — The type of mobile device: iPhone or Android
- Last Seen — The date and time the mobile device was last found connected to the Firebox
To refresh the list of mobile devices, click SEARCH.
See Device Details
The details page for a mobile device shows detailed information about that device and the groups of which that device is a member.
The details available for each mobile device include:
- Host Name
- IP Address
- MAC Address
- FireClient UUID
- Device Type
- OS Version
- Last Seen
- Discovered By
To see more detailed information about a single mobile device:
- From the Mobile Security list, select a mobile device.
- Click View.
The mobile device page appears for the selected mobile device, with the Details tab selected.
- To see the groups for the mobile device, select the Device Groups tab.
The Device Groups page appears with a list of all the groups that the mobile device belongs to. The Firebox includes predefined device groups for each type of mobile device and a group for all mobile devices.
- To see connection details for a mobile device, at the top of the mobile device page, click FireWatch.
The FireWatch page appears with the connection information for the selected mobile device.
For more information about how to use FireWatch, see FireWatch.
- To see the traffic generated by the mobile device, at the top of the mobile device page, click Traffic Monitor.
The Traffic Monitor page appears with the traffic log messages for the mobile device.
For more information about how to use Traffic Monitor, see Traffic Monitor.
For more infomation