After you use the Activate WebBlocker Wizard to activate WebBlocker and create a basic configuration, you can use Policy Manager to configure additional WebBlocker settings, and enable WebBlocker for other policies.
For WebBlocker to block all web content that matches the configured categories, you must enable WebBlocker in both the HTTP-proxy and HTTPS-proxy policies.
If you enable content inspection in the HTTPS-proxy action, make sure that you also enable WebBlocker in the HTTP-proxy action used for content inspection. For more information, see HTTPS-Proxy: Content Inspection.
Configure WebBlocker Settings for a Policy
- Select Subscription Services > WebBlocker > Configure.
The Configure WebBlocker dialog box appears and shows any HTTP or HTTPS policies that were already created.
- Select a policy to configure. Click Configure.
The WebBlocker Configuration dialog box for that policy appears.
The WebBlocker Configuration dialog box includes tabs to you can use to:
- Configure WebBlocker Servers
- Change Categories to Block
- Add WebBlocker Exceptions
- Define Advanced WebBlocker Options
- Define WebBlocker Alarms
Copy WebBlocker Settings from One Policy to Another
If you have enabled WebBlocker for more than one policy, you can copy settings from one policy to another.
- Select the policy you want to copy settings from, and click Copy.
The Paste button activates.
- Select the policy you want to copy the settings to, and click Paste.
The WebBlocker settings are copied to the second policy you selected.
- Click Configure to view the policy settings.
The policy settings are the same as for the policy you copied from in Step 1.