Request a SurfControl Category Change
If you think a website is categorized incorrectly, you can submit a request to change the site categorization. On the WatchGuard Test-a-Site Test Results page, you can optionally send feedback about the site categorization to SurfControl for review. Specifically, you can submit a request to:
- Add the website to a category
- Remove a URL from a category
- Change the category for a site
To request a category change for a site in the SurfControl database:
- Open a web browser and go the WatchGuard Security Portal at http://www.watchguard.com/SecurityPortal.
- Click SurfControl.
The WatchGuard Test-a-Site page appears.
- Type the URL or IP address of the site to check.
- Click Test Site.
The WatchGuard Test-a-Site Results page appears.
- On the Test Results page, click Submit A Site.
The Submit A Site page appears.
- Select whether you want to Add a site, Delete a site, or Change the category.
- Type the site URL.
- To suggest a new category for the site, select the new category from the drop-down list.
- Click Submit.