Configure User Notification Settings
Users receive periodic email messages on their email client that include a list of the messages currently stored for them on the Quarantine Server. You can specify the account from which these messages are sent. You can also specify the title and body of the message. You can configure the interval at which the Quarantine Server sends notifications, although it cannot be more than once a day. You can also set the time you want the email messages to be sent.
- Right-click in the system tray and select Open WatchGuard Server Center.
- Type the Administrator passphrase.
The WatchGuard Server Center appears.
- In the Servers tree, select Quarantine Server.
The Quarantine Server Configuration settings appear.
- Select the Notification tab.
- To enable notification, select the Send an email notification to users when they have messages on the Quarantine Server check box.
- In the Send email from text box, type the full email address of the account you want to send the notification message from.
The email address must end in a valid top-level domain (TLD).
- In the Subject text box, type a name for the subject of the notification messages. The default is WatchGuard Quarantine Server Notification.
- In the Body text box, type the body of the notification message. You can use text and HTML in the message body.
The notification email is always in HTML format, with a link to a web page where the user can see and manage quarantined messages. The notification message does not display correctly in email readers that do not support HTML in the message body. The web address will include the current hostname of the Quarantine Server host system.
- In the Send email notification every text box, type or select a time interval for notification and the time of day you want to send the notifications. By default, the Quarantine Server sends email notifications once per day.
To immediately send notifications to all users, click Send Now.