Mobile VPN Setup Overview
When you set up Mobile VPN, you must first configure the Firebox and then configure the client computers. Regardless of which type of Mobile VPN you choose, you must complete the same five configuration steps. The details for each step are different for each type of VPN.
- Activate Mobile VPN in Policy Manager.
- Define VPN settings for the new tunnel.
- Select and configure the method of authentication for Mobile VPN users.
- Define policies and resources.
- Configure the client computers.
- For Mobile VPN with IPSec and Mobile VPN with SSL, install the client software and configuration file.
- For Mobile VPN with PPTP and Mobile VPN with L2TP, manually configure the PPTP or L2TP connection in the client computer network settings.
For more information about each type of Mobile VPN, see: