IPSec Mobile VPN Client Requirements
Before you install the WatchGuard IPSec Mobile VPN Client, make sure you understand these requirements and recommendations.
- You can install the WatchGuard IPSec Mobile VPN Client software on any computer with Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, or 10.10.
- You can install the WatchGuard IPSec Mobile VPN Client software on any computer with Windows, 7, 8, or 10.
- Before you install the client software, make sure the remote computer does not have any other IPSec VPN client software installed. You must also uninstall any desktop firewall software (other than Microsoft firewall software) from each remote computer.
- We recommend that you check to make sure all available service packs for your client operating system are installed before you install the Mobile VPN client software.
- WINS and DNS settings for the Mobile VPN client are obtained in the client profile you import when you set up your Mobile VPN client.
- We recommend that you do not change the configuration of any Mobile VPN client setting not explicitly described in this documentation.
See the Fireware Release Notes for the latest information about operating system compatibility.