About Certificates and FSM
From the Firebox System Manager (FSM) Certificates dialog box, you can complete a variety of tasks related to the certificates on your Firebox. You can:
- See a list of the current certificates on the device, and seendetails for each of them.
- Remove a certificate from the device.
- Make a certificate request.
- Import a third-party CA certificate and store it in the certificate trust list.
- Update the certificates on the device.
To open the Certificates dialog box:
- Start Firebox System Manager.
- Click .
Or, select View > Certificates.
The Certificates dialog box appears.
For more information about certificate tasks in FSM, see Manage Device Certificates (WSM).