About Routing Daemon Configuration Files
To use any of the dynamic routing protocols with Fireware XTM, you must
- Sample RIP Routing Configuration File
- Sample RIPng Routing Configuration File
- Sample OSPF Routing Configuration File
- Sample OSPFv3 Routing Configuration File
- Sample BGP Routing Configuration File
Notes about configuration files:
- The "!" and "#" characters are put before comments, which are lines of text in configuration files that explain the function of subsequent commands. If the first character of a line is a comment character, then the rest of the line is interpreted as a comment.
- You can use the word "no" at the beginning of the line to disable a command. For example: "no network 10.0.0.0/24 area 0.0.0.0" disables the backbone area on the specified network.