Use Dimension Tools
For each of your connected Fireboxes, FireClusters, and device groups, you can use these tools to see information about the traffic through your Firebox:
- Device Summary — Includes summary information for the selected Firebox, FireCluster, or group in these categories: device health, basic device details, device configuration history (managed Fireboxes only), and a link to the Health Summary report. For managed Fireboxes, you can also open Fireware Web UI, reboot the Firebox, or update the feature key.
- Executive Dashboard — Includes a high-level view of the traffic through the selected Firebox or group. This includes top clients, top domains, top URL categories, top destinations, top applications, top application categories, and top protocols.
- Security Dashboard — Includes a high-level view of the top threats in each security area protected by your Subscription Services.
- Subscription Services — Includes a high-level view of all Subscription Services that are active on the Firebox for the selected date and time range.
- Threat Map — A visual representation of the dangerous attacks on your network and from which countries the threats originate.
- FireWatch — A real-time, interactive report tool, that groups, aggregates, and filters statistics about the traffic through your Firebox.
- Policy Map — An interactive report tool that aggregates the allowed traffic through your Firebox and shows that allowed traffic in a visualization of the traffic flows.
- AP Devices — Details about the connected AP devices for any Firebox, FireCluster, or group.
- Mobile Devices — Details about the connected mobile devices for any Firebox, FireCluster, or group.