Configure Logging Settings
In the Dimension server Configuration pages, you can select whether to send log messages from the Dimension server database to a file and select the log level to include in the file. Log messages are saved to the /logs folder in the root directory specified in the Database Location settings. The location where the file with the log messages is saved appears in the File location text box.
- Select > Administration > Administration > Server Management.
The Server Management pages appear with the Status tab selected.
- Select the Configuration tab.
The Configuration pages appear, with the General tab selected.
- Select the Logging tab.
The Logging settings appear.
- To unlock the configuration so you can make changes, click .
For more information about how to unlock and lock the Dimension configuration, see Lock and Unlock the Dimension Configuration.
- Select the Send log messages to a file check box.
- From the Log Level drop-down list, select a log level:
- Click Save.
A message that the Log Server must restart to apply your changes appears.
- Click Yes.
Your changes are saved and the Log Server restarts.