On the AP Devices Dashboard page for any Firebox with connected AP devices, you can see details about the AP device deployment. This includes a chart for the selected period, with pivot options to see the number of bytes or number of clients for an AP device.
You can filter the AP device details by:
- All AP Devices
- All SSIDs
- All Bands
You can pivot the AP device details by:
The AP Devices Dashboard only appears if your Firebox has connected AP devices with the necessary data to populate the Dashboard.
To see the AP Devices Dashboard:
- From the Devices page List, Health, or License tabs, select the name of a Firebox with connected AP devices.
If the Firebox has only a logging connection to Dimension, the Executive Dashboard page appears.
If the Firebox has a management connection to Dimension, the Device Summary page appears.
- From the Start and End drop-down list calendars, select the start and end dates to include in the report data.
The data in the Executive Dashboard changes based on the time range you specify.
- From the Tools tab, expand the Dashboards list and select AP Devices.
The AP devices page appears.
- Select options to filter and pivot the details that appear on the page.
- To see information about a section of the chart, place your cursor over that section of the chart.
- To only see details for a particular SSID in the chart, click that SSID.